Income Tax Return Preparation Help (Free)
There are a number of user-friendly materials made available by the [Internal Revenue Service (IRS)] all in the bid to help the ordinary man easily deal with tax payments.
- [Forms and Publications] – Find specific papers and publications, or look for particular publication titles
- [Tools] – Discover valuable tools including things like calculators and other synergetic tools.
- [IRS Guide to Free Tax Services (Publication 910)] – Get to know the free essential materials that are freely provided by the IRS.
Specialized Programs for Qualified Taxpayers
In case you are eligible, you can utilize the free tax return plans given below:
- [Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)] – If you fall in the category of people who earn below $52,000, VITA provides help for free with your taxes. It is same if you are not fluent in English, among the disabled or elderly. The people who offer help with tax credits are endorsed by the IRS. These people also put together a simple electronically-filed tax returns.
- [Tax Counselling for the Elderly (TCE)] – IRS-accredited people are in place to help with pension-related and retirement-related issues for people above 60.
Contact The Internal Revenue Service
For further info, [contact the Internal Revenue Service].
Free Federal Tax Resources For Seniors And Retirees
There are adequate systems in place by the IRS to deal with all federal tax-related inquiries that you might raise.
- [Seniors and Retirees Page]— You are entitled to all info you need concerning scams, tax counselling and even how to prepare tax.
- [Tax Guide for Seniors]— This allows you to examine seniors’ tax preparation guide.
- [Credits for the Elderly or Disabled]— Discover your eligibility for the elderly’s federal tax credits
- [Free Tax Preparation Services]— Now, find out if you are eligible for the VITA program that give the elderly free tax preparation info via any VITA service center in your area.
- [Life Events that May Have Tax Consequences for Seniors and Retirees]— Find out about things that affect your tax returns. A common example is the recipient of benefits after you retire.
- [Frequently Asked Questions]— Go to the FAQ section for seniors to have all your federal tax-related questions duly answered.
Tax Help For Individuals With Disabilities
Tax aid and materials are provided for the disabled, courtesy of the IRS, to help with tax-related issues.
For further info on the active services for the disabled, go to [your local IRS office].
Info at [IRS.gov Accessibility] gives the disabled person access to publications and tax forms. The info provided outlines a number of product options that can be downloaded. However, you can alternatively call 1-800-TAX-FORM (1-800-829-3676) to access a hardcopy or even Braille from the IRS.