Children and Education

Consumers Product and Safety

Fraud, Law Enforcement, and Crime

Government Officials


Home, Community and Work

  • Accessibility  – for complaints about accessibility barriers at a building or facility.
  • Affordable Housing  – for questions about affordable housing directed to Ginnie Mae.
  • Census  – for questions and comments about the Census directed to the Census Bureau.
  • Discriminatory Mortgage Lending  – for complaints on discrimination of any kind
  • Employment and Training  – Find state contacts for unemployment, welfare-to-work, adult and Native American training programs, and more.
  • Employment Discrimination  – for employment discrimination complaints directed the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
  • Environmental Programs  – for questions directed to the Environmental Protection Agency.
  • Environmental Violations – for complaints of violation directed to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
  • Health Benefits  – for further information about your rights, the Employee Benefits Security Administration regional offices can help you
  • Housing Counselors  – Talk to a federally-approved housing counselor regarding house concerns
  • Housing Discrimination Complaint – for complaints about housing discrimination when renting or buying a home.
  • Land Sale Complaints  – for victims of fraud and abuse when buying or leasing land from developers, you can file a complaint.
  • Librarians  – for concerns directed to a government librarian
  • Mine Emergency Numbers – for reports and other information, notify Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA)
  • Mine Safety – E-mail your questions regarding regulations, inspections, data, policy, and other topics to Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA).
  • National Runaway Safeline to Call for Help  – Call 1-800-RUNAWAY if you are a teenager thinking of running from home, if you have a friend who has run and is looking for help, or if you are a runaway ready to go home.
  • Pension Benefits  – contact Employee Benefits Security Administration regional offices for your rights and benefits claims
  • Radon  – Call to learn about radon and indoor air quality in your home.
  • Veterans Employment and Training  –  Key contacts for grants and employment and training assistance for veterans.
  • Worker Issues  – Department of Labor.
  • Workplace Safety  – for complaints directed to the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA).

Military and Veterans

Money and Business

Travel and Transportation