Some people are anxious to travel by means of plane; some are scared for their safety while some fear a stressful travel. Here are further information regarding rules, tips and resources for a safe and hassle-free air travel.
- Child Safety: Thesafest place for your child to sit if your child weighs less than 44 pounds is not your lap. They should be seated in a car seat or a harness that is located within the plane.
- General Safety: You can visit general safety procedures, safety records of airlines/aircraft, and turbulence for further information.
- You can visit airport security screening for further information about getting yourself, you relatives and you hand-carry luggage through the airport security.
- You can visit traveling with kids,travelers with disabilities and medical conditions, and traveling with pets, musical instruments and more for further information and helpful guidelines.
- You can visit Transportation Security Administration (TSA) mobile site, or with theseFederal Aviation Administration (FAA) tools for real-time information and guidelines about status of airports, delayed flights and other wait times including security wait times.
- You can check out Trusted Traveler Programswhich includes guidelines that can help you pass through airport security and make your processing of international travel faster.
- If you plan on bringing your pets with you, here are rules for flying with pets. This includes information on how to get through security and the different options if you can bring them with you in the passenger cabin or whether they should be kept in the cargo hold for security and safety purposes both for passengers and you pet.
- For further information on how to keep yourself and your family safe when travelling, you can check out these air travel tips.